- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for Lok Samvaad !
About NIC: ...
National Informatics Centre (NIC) under the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), is the technology partner of the Government of India. It was established in 1976 and has since emerged as a "prime builder" of e-Government / e-Governance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. It is playing an instrumental role in providing G2C services in close coordination with Central, State Governments & District Administration, through a variety of digital solutions.
National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI) was established in 1995 as a section-25 (now section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013) company under National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India for providing and procuring IT solutions for multiple e-governance projects undertaken by NIC, MeitY, Government Ministries/Departments and PSUs etc.
About Lok Samvaad
Lok Samvaad is a micro blogging platform, developed jointly by NIC and NICSI, to promote networking of ideas, topics and thought leadership that provides a sense of empowerment to the common people as well as to the Government users. Lok Samvaad enables all concerned stakeholders to become a part of the conversation platform, extends the outreach of the Government in an unprecedented manner to serve the common man and encourage citizens’ participation to share their thoughts and ideas on day to day issues of local and national importance.
Lok Samvaad enables user engagement by virtue of which stakeholders are active participants rather than passive viewers. Registered users on Lok Samvaad platform can share important information and do multiple tasks such as:
• Reach a large number of people quickly through Posts and reposts
• Keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments, and share it with others instantly
• Reach new audiences
• Track and contribute to have discussions on events
• Seek feedback about their work and give feedback to others
• Track the work of other experts in their field
• Build relationships with experts and other followers
• Easily promote their research, for example by providing links to their blog stories, journal articles and news items etc.
NICSI proposes to invite entries for Lok Samvaad logo through a Logo-designing Contest on MyGov platform which will be open to all Indian citizens.
Awards and Recognition:
First Prize - Rs. 25,000/-
First Consolation Prize - Rs. 15,000/-
Second Consolation Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
The last date for submission is 20th November 2020.
Guidelines for Entries:
• Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
• All fonts should be converted to Outlines/Curves.
• If file contains spot colours or RGB colours, they will be converted to CMYK
• File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size
• File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
• Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
The design should be submitted online on MyGov Portal before the stipulated deadline of 20-Nov-2021.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
Winners and Winning Prize:
The winning entries shall get Rs. 25,000/- as 1st prize, Rs. 15,000/- as 1st consolation prize, Rs. 10,000/- as 2nd consolation prize. The prize money will be payable after deduction of the TDS. All winners would be required to give copyright of the design to the Government of India. Prize money will be transferred to the winner only through electronic transfer as per the bank details submitted by the winner via email.