- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for Heal By India Portal
About Heal by India: ...
About Heal by India:
The Heal by India (HBI) program by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) aims to provide a platform for Indian Healthcare Professionals to showcase their healthcare expertise around the globe. It will create an impact on the global branding of Indian healthcare professionals’ skill by connecting them with the external healthcare stakeholders (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical institutes, Research organizations, NGOs, etc.).
In line with its core philosophy of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (the world is one family), India leads by example by sharing its resources in times of crisis, whether it is vaccines, or drug supplies or generation of funds for other countries. Taking forward the vision of ‘One Earth, One Health’, the HBI initiative will provide a platform through which India would be able to serve the humanity. ‘Heal by India’ will enhance the continuity in supply of the skilled Indian healthcare professionals in other parts of the world. India’s expertise in the field of traditional medicines and holistic healthcare can now be made available anywhere in the world. The ‘Heal by India’ platform brings together different stakeholders like:
1. Qualified Healthcare Professionals seeking global opportunities
2. International Recruiters
3. Foreign Employers
4. Government Agencies
‘Heal by India’ will be a single source of database having details of MEA registered and PGE licensed recruiting agencies & employers and verified healthcare professionals like doctors, nurses, dentists, AYUSH professionals, allied health professionals, pharmacists, etc. Such an initiative will provide Accessibility, Transparency and Trust to all stakeholders.
Guidelines for Participation
Logo Design for Heal by India
Inviting designs for logo for the Heal by India (HBI) Portal. Detailed guidelines for the same are mentioned below:
• Should be in English or Hindi
• Should have the tagline “Heal by India”
• Click here to read detailed Terms & Conditions PDF (96 KB)
Awards & Recognition:
The winning entries shortlisted by the jury shall receive the below awards:
• Cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- as 1st prize
• Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- as 1st consolation prize
• Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- as 2nd consolation prize
• Start Date: 20th July 2022
• Last Date of Submission: 29th July 2022
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
• The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
• Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
• Logo should be designed in a coloured format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
• The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of Natural Farming program.
• The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
• Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
• Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
• All the entries received would be assessed for awards by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
• The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, and clarity in communicating the theme
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
• Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
• The winner will be notified through email address that she/he has provided along with her/his submission.
• Prize money will be transferred to the winner only through electronic transfer as per the bank details submitted by the winner via email.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the contest/ terms of reference or withdraw the contest at any time.