- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for the G20 Presidency of India
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites logo designs for the forthcoming G20 Presidency of India. ...
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites logo designs for the forthcoming G20 Presidency of India.
G20 is the premier forum for international economic cooperation that plays an important role in global economic governance. India will hold the Presidency of the G20, for the first time, from 01 December 2022 to 30 November 2023, culminating in the G20 Summit in 2023. During its Presidency, India will set the agenda for the year, and have an opportunity to shape discussions and outcomes in a range of global issues ranging from climate and environment, trade and investment, health, agriculture, digital economy, energy, anti-corruption, employment, education, tourism and culture.
Logo Design Criteria
The Logo should reflect, nationwide and internationally, a uniquely “Indian” G20. In this context, logo should represent the following elements:
(i) One or more of India’s G20 thematic priorities such as sustainable development for all, human-
centric approach, equitable and resilient
growth, lifestyle for environment, world as one family and multilateral partnerships;
(ii) Amritkaal – India’s next 25 years journey from 75 to 100, which is both futuristic and inclusive;
(iii) The logo design should include artistic expressions of colour combination/arrangements in the
(iv) ‘G20’ should be reflected prominently in the logo;
In addition, the following elements would be desirable:
(i) The Indian symbols derived from or reflecting the Indian culture, heritage, philosophy,
architecture, national symbols, economic progress, scientific achievement, unity in diversity etc.
(ii) India’s G20 Presidency as a guiding voice for the world, navigating through contemporary global
(iii) Texts used in the logo design should be in English.
Prizes for the Winners
The first winner shall get Rs. 150,000/-.
The next five best entries shall receive Rs. 15,000/-, each.
Following that, the next five shortlisted entries shall get Rs. 10,000/-, each.
The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
Duration of the Logo Design Contest
Last date of submission is 07 June, 2022.
Click here to read other Terms & Conditions and Technical Parameters. (PDF-151 KB)