- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest: 75th Anniversary of India-Thailand Diplomatic Relations
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of India and the Kingdom of Thailand;
The logo may be used in activities and official documents related to the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of India and the Kingdom of Thailand.
“75 Years of Friendship between the Republic of India and the Kingdom of Thailand”
1. The contestant must hold Indian or Thai nationality. Officials from the Ministry of External Affairs of India, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Embassy of India in Bangkok and the Royal Thai Embassy in New Delhi and their family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
2. The contestant should reside in India or Thailand.
3. Each contestant may submit only one design. Contestants who submit multiple designs will be disqualified.
4. The logo design should reflect the theme, highlight shared commonalities and/or history and cultural heritage between two countries.
5. The logo must be: (i) submitted in digital format (PNG or JPEG), and, (ii) have a file size no larger than 3 MB and a resolution above 300 dpi.
6. The text incorporated into the logo design should be English and/or a combination of Hindi and Thai.
7. The contestant shall submit a completed (i) application form (ii) brief explanation form (less than one page in Thai or English) and (iii) a digital file of the logo design.
8. The logo design must be submitted in “.PNG” or “.JPEG” format via email at email@example.com by 28 February, 2022.
9. The three winners of the competition will be announced on the website and via other relevant channels of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Embassy of India in Thailand and other related agencies on 11 March 2022.
10. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand will hold an award ceremony in Bangkok for the first prize winner and the two runner-up prize winners. If the winners are residing in India, they must be able to attend the live award ceremony online. The date, time and venue will be announced at a later date.
The terms and conditions of the competitions can be seen at the following link:
Last date of submission is: 28th February 2022