- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo design contest for the 75th anniversary celebrations of the establishment of diplomatic relations between India and Mauritius
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 75th anniversary year of ...
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 75th anniversary year of establishment of diplomatic relations between India and Mauritius in the year 2023.
The celebrations of this 75th year anniversary will see a plethora of events of which, the design of a logo for the commemorative event is a significant one.
The logo design being submitted:
It should reflect the India-Mauritius friendship.
It should reflect the number 75 prominently in the logo.
The texts used in the logo design should be in English or Hindi-Mauritian Creole combined.
The competition may be conducted on MyGov Portal for one month duration from 01 May to 31 May, 2022.
The entire process of the logo competition including selection of the logo and disbursement of the prize money will be governed by the provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957, and Rule 196 of the GFR 2017: Public competition for Design of symbols/logos.
The winner shall get Rs. 75,000/-. Three consolation prizes of Rs. 10,000/- each will be given on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
Last date of submission is 31 May 2022.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters