- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for the 70th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between India and Japan
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 70th anniversary year of ...
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 70th anniversary year of establishment of diplomatic relations in the year 2022.
Friendship between India and Japan has a long history; rooted in spiritual affinity and strong cultural and civilizational ties which has evolved into “India-Japan Special Strategic and Global Partnership”. India and Japan established diplomatic relations on 28th April 1952 and are going to commemorate their 70th year of establishment of diplomatic relations in the year 2022.
The celebrations of this 70th year anniversary will see a plethora of events of which, the design of a logo for the commemorative event is a significant one.
The logo design being submitted:
- Should reflect the India-Japan friendship.
- May contain the colours of flags of the two countries.
- Should mention the number 70 reflecting prominently in the logo.
- Should be in English.
- Should have the tagline “India-Japan Special Strategic and Global Partnership”
The winning entries shall get a Rs. 50,000/- as 1st prize, Rs. 15,000/- as 1st consolation prize, Rs. 10,000/- as 2nd consolation prize and two prizes for noteworthy contributions of Rs. 5000 /- each. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
• Start Date: 01st September 2021
• Last Date of Submission: 30th September 2021
Click here to read Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters -PDF(313 KB)