- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo design contest for the 50th anniversary celebrations of the establishment of diplomatic relations between India and Vietnam
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 50th anniversary year of ...
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 50th anniversary year of establishment of diplomatic relations in the year 2022.
India and Vietnam, with cultural and civilizational links and historical roots in the common struggle for liberation from colonial rule and the national struggle for independence, share traditionally close and cordial bilateral relations. In September 2016, during Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s visit to Vietnam, bilateral relations were elevated to the level of “Comprehensive Strategic Partnership”. India and Vietnam established diplomatic relations on 7th January 1972 and are going to commemorate their 50th year of establishment of diplomatic relations in the year 2022.
The celebrations of this 50th year anniversary will see a plethora of events of which, the design of a logo for the commemorative event is a significant one.
The logo design being submitted:
- It should reflect the India-Vietnam friendship.
- It may reflect the shared commonality or shared history between the two countries, may depict founding fathers of both countries, shared cultural heritage, prominent national landmarks, national emblems/symbols, flags of both the countries.
- It should mention the number 50 reflecting prominently in the logo.
- The logo is to be in English or Hindi-Vietnamese combined.
The winning entries shall get a Rs. 75,000/- as 1st prize, Rs. 15,000/- as 2nd prize, Rs. 10,000/- as 3rd prize. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
Last date of submission is 23rd December 2021.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters (134KB)