- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for Rapid Assessment System (RAS)
Rapid Assessment System (RAS): RAS is a continuous feedback system for e-services delivered through Digital India platform. This system would enable citizens to provide his/her ...
Rapid Assessment System (RAS): RAS is a continuous feedback system for e-services delivered through Digital India platform. This system would enable citizens to provide his/her feedback regarding the quality of government services he/she avails. Hence in turn it provides citizens an opportunity to improve the government through providing feedbacks. The proposed system will have multiple automatic feedback receiving channels and will be backed by analytics applications for generation of reports. All reports will be periodically shared with integrated departments for continuous system improvement and better governance.
NeGD invites people to design LOGO for RAS on My Gov.
All the entries must be submitted online through www.mygov.in No other medium of submission will be accepted.
Last date for submission is 15th August, 2016
The participants must mention the following details with their submission:
2. Father/Mother name
5. Contact number
6. Undertaking (mentioned below)
7. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
Top 3 Selected entries will be given cash prizes:
1st prize – Rs 10,000/-
2nd Prize –Rs 5000/-
3rd Prize - Rs 2500/-
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 700x700 pixels. Designs in any other size and layout will not be considered.
2. The date for submission anytime between 22nd July, 2016 to 15th August, 2016.
3. The top 3 entries will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.10, 000/- for 1st position. Rs.5000/- for 2nd position and Rs.2500/- for 3rd position.
4. All entries shall become properties of Deity/NeGD/MyGov and copyright/IPR will be the property of DeitY/NeGD
5. Winners will be decided by internal committee of NeGD.
6. If at any point in time, the design is found to be copied, NeGD is free to remove it from the portal and flash the name of a person as defaulter. NeGD is free to take legal action against the same.