- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for National Urban Learning Platform (NULP)
About NIUA: ...
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India. The Institution has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales.
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is leading the effort on behalf of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs for the design, development and management of NULP. NULP aims to empower India’s urban functionaries, administrators, elected representatives, civil society, industry actors and other ecosystem players to build smart, inclusive, sustainable and resilient cities. It is envisioned to cater to the content needs of a diverse set of stakeholders in urban domain through its interoperable, scalable, minimalistic, modular and evolvable architecture. NIUA is running a logo design competition for the National Urban Learning Platform, the logo will be used as a medium of representing the NULP platform.
The logo will graphically convey the objectives of NULP. It will reflect creativity, uniqueness and vibrancy while underlining the themes or concepts of learning, knowledge sharing, collaboration among cities for urban development and digital infrastructure.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-.
Last date of submission is 20th May,2020.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
For any further queries, please contact at:
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 011-24617769 (Ext. 244)
NULP is accelerated for smart cities development by bringing government and industries together. National urban learning platform main motto is modern India.