- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition For National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality
The National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality (NCDWSQ) is being set up as an autonomous Institution of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), ...
The National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality (NCDWSQ) is being set up as an autonomous Institution of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India. Establishing this Centre is a step towards fulfilling Government’s commitment to improve 'quality of life' and bring 'ease of living' to rural communities by ensuring safe drinking water and sanitation facilities on a regular and long-term basis.
Further, the Centre is to provide inputs for policy making, on request, to both Union Government and State Governments, and also to other countries and cater to emerging needs of both rural and urban areas in India.
Objectives of the Centre (Proposed)
1. Provide policy advice and technical guidance;
2. Generate knowledge through cutting-edge research & demonstrate through pilot projects;
3. Create state-of-the-art R&D laboratory infrastructure for evaluating the impact of emerging treatment technologies;
4. Promote academic growth through customized academic programmes including doctoral and post-doctoral studies;
5. Explore collaboration and build partnerships with sector organizations for innovative & long-term interventions;
6. Partnership with world-class organization; and
7. Create IT infrastructure for public health engineers/ water quality professionals to enable the use of AI/ ML/ VR
National Jal Jeevan Mission, DDWS hereby invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in Logo designing contest for 'National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality'.
Some elements that may be useful in designing logo are water (not necessarily tap), and knowledge. The Centre will play a key role in building capacities of engineers across the country and furthering the goal of Jal Jeevan Mission.
The last date of submission of entries is 31st January 2021.
The prize money is Rs. 50,000/- for the best entry and Rs. 30,000/- for the first runner up.
For any queries, connect to:
Jal Jeevan Mission website: jjm.gov.in
Click here to read the background note.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions.