- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for G20-DIA
India has embarked upon an ambitious journey by taking over the G20 presidency. During India’s Presidency, we Endeavour to demonstrate India’s leadership on global issues. The ...
India has embarked upon an ambitious journey by taking over the G20 presidency. During India’s Presidency, we Endeavour to demonstrate India’s leadership on global issues. The Digital Economy Work Group (DEWG) is a crucial work stream of G20 through which we intend to anchor our Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for the world, in line with India’s G20 Presidency theme ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam -One Earth, One Family, One Future
As part of these efforts, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has launched the “G20 Digital Innovation Alliance” (G20-DIA). The G20 Digital Innovation Alliance (G20-DIA) mission is to showcase innovative solutions and create an alliance of innovation ecosystem players, including startups, investors, mentors, and institutions who are building digital public goods/innovations for the betterment of economies and the upliftment of societies. Startups developing solutions for various problem statements in the six themes of Ed-tech, Health-tech, Agri-tech, Fin-tech, Secured Digital Infrastructure, and Circular Economy from the G20 member countries and the invited non-member countries will be recognized and supported as part of G20-DIA.
As part of the G20-Digital Innovation Alliance, MeitY is launching a series of events, expert sessions, webinars, capacity building workshops around the six selected themes to ensure fruitful and constructive engagement of innovators, entrepreneurs, startups, corporates, investors, mentors etc. The G20-DIA will unite the global innovation ecosystems in recognizing and supporting startups developing innovative digital solutions that reduce the digital divide among segments of humanity and boost the global economy.
MyGov is organizing a competition to design a logo for the G-20 Digital Innovation Alliance (G20-DIA) that will depict the true potential and objective of G20-DIA, i.e. inclusive, decisive, and outcome-oriented global startup ecosystem working for the upliftment of humanity. The G20-DIA logo should be aligned with India’s G20 Presidency logo.
●The G20-DIA logo should be aligned with India’s G20 Presidency logo and reflect the values, vision, and overall approach of India’s G20 Presidency. There should be similarities, complementarity, and synergies between the G20-DIA logo and India’s G20 Presidency logo.
•The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of the logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP, or TIFF SVG formats only.
●The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material and be appropriate for any kind of web device.
●The winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
●The logo can be in multi-color but should be convertible to monochrome too.
●Logo should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%.
●Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
●The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
●All fonts should be converted to Outlines/Curves.
-Winner will get INR. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
Last date of submission – 23rd January 2023
For Terms and Condition Click Here (PDF 158KB)