- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design and Tagline Competition for India Post Payments Bank
With over 1.54L branches across the country, India Post enjoys the love and trust of millions of Indians. The objective of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is to provide affordable ...
With over 1.54L branches across the country, India Post enjoys the love and trust of millions of Indians. The objective of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is to provide affordable and useful banking services to people who don’t just have limited access to banks, but might never have banked before. This is true financial inclusion. With a network spanning across every corner of the country, the postal service will now deliver prosperity to rural India as well as semi urban towns.
We invite you to design the visual identity of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
Share a logo and tagline that captures the essence of the brand according to this Inspiration Guide.
The prize of Rs. 50,000 will be split equally (Rs. 25,000 each) between the provider of the winning logo and provider of the winning tagline, if they are not the same people.
The last date for submissions is 31st July, 2016.
What we want from you:
1. A creative with an original, catchy tagline and logo that captures the essence of the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Inspiration Guide.
2. The tagline should be no longer than 8 words in Hindi or English.
3. The logo should be such that it can be converted into a monogram without losing the effectiveness of the communication.
4. Your creative should be submitted as JPG, PDF or PNG along with the open file, with a minimum size of 4” x 4” (inches).
5. A minimal look and feel in terms of colours and fonts is preferred, along with possible adherence to the current India Post identity.
6. Photographs in the logo are not acceptable.
7. Your design should be uploaded here with a detailed explanation of colour codes and measurements.
Out of the total entries received, our panelists will select the top 20 through a detailed evaluation process. From this, top 10 entries will be chosen through MyGov polls. The final winning entry will be decided by the Department of Posts, with equal weightage being given to the Department’s ranking and the rankings obtained through public poll.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.