- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
LiFE - Global Call for Ideas and Papers
The LiFE Global Call for Ideas and Papers is seeking innovative ideas that can help individuals, households and communities act sustainably in their daily lives. ...
The LiFE Global Call for Ideas and Papers is seeking innovative ideas that can help individuals, households and communities act sustainably in their daily lives.
The Call for Ideas and Papers invites participation from around the world, for the entire world. As such, ideas need not focus on the Indian geography/demography - applications in any global context are equally welcome since we are solving for the world.
The Focus Areas for the Call for Ideas and Papers are water, transport, food, electricity, waste, reuse and recycle. This would also include, but not be limited to ideas which can halt the trajectory of climate change.
The submissions to the Call for Ideas and Papers may be original thinking captured in idea/proposal form or it may be a tweaking/version of another paper/idea published by the author(s). The purpose is to identify flagship interventions that can set the foundation for behaviour change for sustainable lifestyles for the coming decades.
Teams of up-to 3 people may participate, which can be from the same institution or cross-institutional.
The best submissions will be a part of the Special Compendium of top 100 LiFE Ideas, to be released by the Hon'ble Prime Minister at the LiFE Global Conference next year. The top 5 ideas will be bring to their authors recognition as UN Ambassador for LiFE Award at COP 28 and USD 25,000 for testing their idea(s) in India.
More details can be found at: https://www.niti.gov.in/life
Last date of submissions is 31st December 2022.