- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
STPI, in collaboration with TiE Delhi-NCR and a prestigious group of Investors, is launching LEAP AHEAD (Launchpad for Tech Entrepreneurs towards Accelerated Growth and Pioneering ...
STPI, in collaboration with TiE Delhi-NCR and a prestigious group of Investors, is launching LEAP AHEAD (Launchpad for Tech Entrepreneurs towards Accelerated Growth and Pioneering AHEAD) - a pan India initiative to select tech startups for high-quality mentorship, securing investments & establishing global connections. This is a remarkable opportunity for startups to accelerate their growth.
LEAP AHEAD is designed for Tech Startups with Early Traction and in Growth stage. If you're a passionate entrepreneur and innovator and aspiring to scale, this initiative is meant for you.
1. A 3-month intensive mentorship in hybrid mode, blend of virtual and in-person sessions
2. Opportunity to access vast network and get 1-on-1 mentorship with investors and industry experts
3. Funding of upto Rs. 1 Cr after grooming & hand holding in co -investment model
4. Networking opportunity and Global Market Exposure
5. 1-year Free Associate TiE Delhi-NCR Membership
6. Incubation in STPI's Centers Pan India
7. Cloud Credits and other benefits from leading third-party service providers
Who Can Apply
1. The challenge is open to Indian startups# working in domains related to software product development.
2. Startups registered with DPIIT under the Startup India program are encouraged to participate.
3. The startup should be a Private Limited Company.
4. The startup should be in the scaling stage, growth stage, or planning expansion into new geographical locations or product diversification.
5. The startup should have generated a revenue of at least Rs. 10 Lakhs with minimum 1-year audited balance sheet/filed ITR.
6. The startup should have raised a minimum of Rs. 25 Lakhs from external investors (not applicable in case of bootstrapped startups).
7. Startups with the following criteria will be preferred:
a. Demonstrating traction, preferably between Seed and Series A stages.
b. Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
At least 51% shareholding with Indian citizen or person of Indian origin. The applicant's entity should not be a subsidiary company of any foreign corporation.
1. Application submission start date: 6th Nov 2023
2. Application submission end date: 10th Dec 2023
3. In-Person Pitching at Bhubaneswar, Vijayawada & Chandigarh: 24th Nov to 13th Dec 2023
4. Online Pitching Dates for Remaining Applicants: 14th & 15th Dec 2023
5. Commencement of LEAP AHEAD COHORT: 16th Jan 2024