- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Khulkar Jieo Khulkar Muskurao- Poster Making Contest
World Oral Health Day celebrated on 20th March every year empowers people with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to secure good oral health. World oral health day is celebrated ...
World Oral Health Day celebrated on 20th March every year empowers people with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to secure good oral health. World oral health day is celebrated to educate people on the importance of adopting a good oral hygiene routine and mitigating risk factors such as unhealthy eating and the use of tobacco among other contributors to poor oral health.
The theme "Be Proud of Your Mouth" was chosen to encourage change by emphasizing the significance of oral health since it conveys an overall simple but strong message. Adopting this theme is intended to inspire people to cherish and care for their mouths, which will improve their overall health and well-being.
On the occasion of World Oral Health Day, the National Oral Health Program, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS and MyGov organizing and hosting a ‘Poster Making Contest’.
Pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets into making a significant change by creating a poster!
The theme of the competition - “Be Proud of Your Mouth”
• Participants should upload the poster in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
• The poster should be designed on a digital platform, with hand-drawn sketches, paintings with any medium, and illustrations.
• The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• Participants should not imprint or watermark the poster design.
• Poster should be designed in color. The size of the poster should be 17 inches x 23 inches in either portrait or landscape orientation.
• The poster should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery, and signage.
First Prize: Rs 3000/-
Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions (PDF 100.56 KB)
The Last Date for Submission of entries is 20th April 2023.