- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
IoT Open Challenge Program (OCP) 6.0
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to the Make-in-India, Startup India & Digital India ...
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to the Make-in-India, Startup India & Digital India programs of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognizing the value of IP & Technology locally.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in collaboration with Arrow Electronics has set up Centre of Entrepreneurship “STPI IoTOpenLab” located at Electronics City, Phase-1. Bengaluru to promote startups in the IoT domain. STPI CoE- IoTOpenLab has become Operational since 21st September 2020.
The STPI IoT OpenLab provides four models (Complete Package Model (CP), Associate Membership (AM) Model, Internship Model, and Technology-led Industries Model) to support IoT startups.
WHO CAN APPLY
The STPI IoTOpenLab invites proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in the IoT domain, and Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T& M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics, etc. for more information visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in.
The start-up must be incorporated as a
• Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
• Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
• Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
Terms & Conditions
• Each start-up has to pay one-time Registration Charges of Rs 10,000/-. Selected start-ups under CP Model shall share 3% equity with STPI. Visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in for more information.
• Each start-up has to book the time slot in advance
• The start-up that wishes to avail of STPI physical incubation space may approach STPI. The allocation, charges, and T&C shall be as per STPI Incubation norms
• Any specific sample /component required by the start-up, which is not in the list of the sample bank of electronics shall be arranged by the start-up themselves.
Electronic Hardware Startups in the Domain of IoT.
IoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized into three (3) phases.
Phase-1: Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs, and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through the pitch-in session.
• Application submission– Start Date – 15th May 2023.
• Application submission– End Date – 14th June 2023.
• Ready-to-Work Plug & Playspace as per requirement.
• Access to T&M Equipment, Tools, and Sample Bank of Electronics.
• Full-time onsite experienced application engineering team and Technical and Business Mentoring by Chief Mentor.
• Seed support of Rs.2.5Lakhs per start-up is available for the Complete Package Model (CP) company.
• High-Speed Internet Access.
• Mentor Network.
• Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, and TiE.
• Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, AWS, etc.
• Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products.
• Access to Nationwide STPI CoEs Network.
• Invitations to all Technical Seminars / Workshops
• Access to Funding agencies / VCs.
• Access to Investors / Banks.
• IPR Related Support Services.
Application submission start date: 15th May 2023
Application submission end date: 14th June 2023
Completion of screening: 22nd June 2023
Pitch-in session: 28th June 2023
Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants: 4th July 2023
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for the latest information.
"Applicants may directly apply through the link: https://innovate.stpinext.in/about-us/iot_ocp_6.0 "