- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
IoT Open Challenge OCP 7.0
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to Make-in-India, Startup India& Digital India ...
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to Make-in-India, Startup India& Digital India programmes of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognize value of IP & Technology locally. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in collaboration with Arrow Electronics has setup Centre of Entrepreneurship “STPI IoTOpenLab” located at Electronics city, Phase-1. Bengaluru to promote the startups in IoT domain. STPI CoE- IoTOpenLab has become Operational since 21st September 2020.
The STPI IoTOpenLab provides four models (Complete Package Model (CP), Associate Membership (AM) Model, Internship Model and Technology led Industries Model) to support IoT startups.
The STPI IoTOpenLab invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in IoT domain, an Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T& M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics etc. for more information visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in
The start-up must be incorporated as a
1. Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
2. Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
3. Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
Terms & Conditions
1. Each start-up have to pay one time Registration Charges of Rs 10,000/- to get associated with STPI IoTOpenLab under one of the Models (except Internship Model).. Selected start-ups under CP Model shall share upto 3% equity with STPI. Visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in for more information.
2. Each start-up/Intern have to book the time slot in advance
3. The start-up/Intern who wish to avail STPI physical incubation space may approach STPI. The allocation, charges and T&C shall be as per STPI Incubation norms
4. Any specific sample /component required by start-up/Intern, which is not in the list of the sample bank of electronics shall be arranged by start-up themselves
Electronic Hardware Startups in the domain of IoT.
IoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
Phase-1: Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
1. Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space as per requirement.
2. Access to T&M Equipment, Tools and Sample Bank of Electronics.
3. Full-time onsite experienced application engineering team and Technical and Business Mentoring by Chief Mentor.
4. Seed support of Rs.2.5Lakhs per start-up is available for the Complete Package Model (CP) Company.
5. High Speed Internet Access.
6. Mentor Network.
7. Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, TiE.
8. Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, AWS, etc.
9. Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products.
10. Access to Nationwide STPI CoEs Network.
11. Invitations to all Technical Seminars / Workshops
12. Access to Funding agencies / VCs.
13. Access to Investors / Banks.
14. IPR Related Support Services.
Applicants may directly apply through this link: https://innovate.stpinext.in/about-us/iot_ocp_7.0