- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting citizens to share their videos on COVID Appropriate Behaviour
India’s fight against coronavirus has always been people-driven. The country has time and again showcased its power of what 1.3 billion people can do together. From fighting the ...
India’s fight against coronavirus has always been people-driven. The country has time and again showcased its power of what 1.3 billion people can do together. From fighting the pandemic with Janta Curfew to contributing to the world’s largest vaccine drive, India is fighting the virus with all its vigour.
Now, as we have entered 2022, and we face the challenge of OMICRON, this fight needs renewed energy & strength. We need to once again come together to contain the spread of the Virus and protect our people.
One of the key protections against the Virus is use of Masks and following Covid appropriate behavior of hand washing, social distancing and ventilating closed spaces.
With this objective in mind, we invite you to share your videos on Usage of Masks or following other COVID Appropriate Behaviour to encourage the citizens to not only follow it but also encourage others to abide by it.
The videos can be 10 seconds, 30 seconds or 60 seconds approximately.
These videos should be shared on Social Media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Koo, Sharechat, Chingari, Roposo, Bolo Indya etc with the Hashtag #IndiaFightsCorona and tag @MyGovIndia and @MoiHFWIndia. You can also share Reels.
The link of the social media post along with your message for usage of masks and following Covid appropriate behavior should be shared on this page.
The objective is to promote usage of Masks and following COVID Appropriate Behavior and explain to fellow citizens the need to get vaccinated. The message of the importance of wearing masks and keeping hands clean while ensuring everybody, especially all above 60 in your family are vaccinated with precaution dose should come through.
Ten Best videos will be showcased on Doordarshan and all official channels of Government of India.
Three Best videos will be chosen for each State and language.
The best Video Creators would be duly acknowledged by Government.
The last date of submission is 21/01/2022
Click here to read Terms and Conditions (PDF- 186KB)