- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Innovate with India, Change the World
Texas Instruments in collaboration with Department of Science and Technology(DST) proudly announce the DST & Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2016, ...
Texas Instruments in collaboration with Department of Science and Technology(DST) proudly announce the DST & Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2016, Anchored by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore and supported by MyGov. The contest is open for all students pursuing B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech & Ph.D from Indian engineering colleges.
Calling all student innovators, thinkers and makers of the country to join the revolution! Give your ideas a jump-start by sculpting your innovation with technical support from Texas Instruments, business mentorship & incubation from the best minds of the country – IIM Bangalore and seed funding of INR 2 Crores and product development fund of INR 1.5 crores from the Department of Science and Technology (DST).
This contest is for students from Indian engineering colleges who have a dream to create something new, aspire to make a difference and contribute to India’s success towards becoming an innovation hub.
For further details please visit: www.ti.com/iicdc
Submissions open till October 2, 2016
DISCLAIMER Texas Instruments reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend this contest and modify the rules, prizes & funding related to the contest without prior notice. In no event shall TI or any other organizers be liable for any claims, losses, expenses or damages, arising out of or in connection with the foregoing.
Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org | 080-66831728
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download Submission Template.