- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inclusive India Initiative Competition - "Making a classroom fully inclusive: Attitudes& Resources"
The social model of disability suggests that if a child is not able to learn it is not due to the disability of the child; but due to the school system. It is therefore the ...
The social model of disability suggests that if a child is not able to learn it is not due to the disability of the child; but due to the school system. It is therefore the responsibility of the school to impart education in such a way that the needs of all the children are met irrespective of their ability. The success of every educational program depends on the quality of the teachers and their attitudes. An inclusive curriculum is the need. Through this initiative, the dilemma of access and equity inherent in education system needs to be addressed. We aim to bring a change in educational institutions by addressing the concerns of policy inclusion and implementation to support the teachers to work in inclusive ways. Inclusion requires teachers to accept the responsibility for creating schools in which all children can learn and feel alike.
Who can participate?
Teachers, Heads, Councilors, School Boards, Policy makers and Administrative staff of schools and colleges from pan-India basis.
Categories of submitting entries:
Article/ Write-up of not more than 500 words.
`1. Your experience in Identifying and accepting the children with disabilities.
2. How have you developed positive attitude between normal and disabled children?
3. Removal of architectural barriers within school so to allow a child to move freely? How much work on this aspect has been done?
4. Preparation/ Adaptation of teaching aids to help the children with disabilities learn better. State with an example.
5. Any collaboration with other stakeholders, like medical, physiological, social works, parent bodies etc. How has this benefited.
6. Importance of Training workshops to sensitize teachers. How many workshops you have attended, share experience.
Competition Timeline: 25th June, 2017
Proposed Prize money:
First prize – Rs. 5,000/-
Second prize- Rs. 3,000/-
Third prize-Rs. 2,000/-
Note: Certificate of Participation will be given to all the entries.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions