- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Homepage Design Contest For Passport Seva Programme
The Passport Seva Programme (PSP) is an ambitious Mission Mode Project under the Digital India flagship programme of the Government of India and has emerged as one of the most ...
The Passport Seva Programme (PSP) is an ambitious Mission Mode Project under the Digital India flagship programme of the Government of India and has emerged as one of the most successful programme delivering passport related services to the citizens in India and Indian Diaspora living outside the country.
The upcoming PSP V2.0 envision to deliver all passport related services to the citizens with process transparency, accountability, timeliness, accessibility and reliability in a comfortable environment by a dynamic and motivated workforce through a digitally overhauled, agile ecosystem and use of emerging technology.
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs proposes to endow new ‘Homepage Design’ to the existing Passport Seva Programme website www.passportindia.gov.in by inviting entries through an open Contest on MyGov www.mygov.in platform of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
The best entry for the new ‘Homepage Design’ for PSP Website www.passportindia.gov.in will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000
1. The ‘Homepage Design’ shall be in HTML format only and code can be shared in PDF formats only.
2. The ‘Homepage Design’page printable version shall be shared in JPEG or PDF format to understand the level of design components, look & feel, user interface, user experience etc.
3. The ‘Homepage Design’ may contain words/phrases in English or Hindi.
The last date for submission is 21.03.2021
Please click here to read the Terms and Conditions and Evaluation Criteria.