- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Healing from Home - IKS Traditional Home Remedy Competition
From time immemorial, Bharatiya Home Remedies, prepared with the vast varieties of herbs, spices and other flora, not only help to cure diseases but also to prevent them. These ...
From time immemorial, Bharatiya Home Remedies, prepared with the vast varieties of herbs, spices and other flora, not only help to cure diseases but also to prevent them. These remedies usually strengthen the body’s mechanisms to fight diseases. This is perhaps the strongest point in favour of home remedies.
This video competition, organized by the IKS division of Ministry of Education at AICTE, is an invitation for the participants to explore and discover traditional home remedies.
The video should showcase your preparation of a traditional home remedy (based on locally available ingredients) along with a grandparent or an elder from your family along with a brief textual description as given in the guidelines(Minimum 200 words- maximum 500 words). Submit the video link for the same
Note: This competition is for school children for Classes 6 to 12.
1)The length of the video should strictly be between 3-7 minutes, including the beginning and end credits.
2)The video should begin with an introduction which includes your name, age, class and school and that of your mentor as well as about how you are related to them.
3)The accompanying text should explain in greater detail what you have said in the video.
4)The video can be in either colour or monochrome in time-lapse/normal mode.
5)The video has to be shot in HD format within the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
The Last date of Submission is 31st August 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions (PDF-125KB)