- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Global Architectural Competition for Indian National War Museum
The Government of India has sanctioned the construction of Indian National War Museum in New Delhi. The Museum will come up in the Princess Park in the Lutyens Zone near India ...
The Government of India has sanctioned the construction of Indian National War Museum in New Delhi. The Museum will come up in the Princess Park in the Lutyens Zone near India Gate. The Global Architectural Competition for the National War Museum will be conducted in two stages.
This will be a two stage contest. Competitors will be required to submit their Stage 1 entries on https://www.mygov.in/, and the top nine entries selected from the Stage 1 submissions will be eligible to participate in the Stage 2 of the contest. Each of the shortlisted nine entries from Stage 1 will be eligible for a prize of USD 3,000.
Selected nine Entries/Participants will be asked to submit detailed designs, including 3D Models and will be required to give a presentation before the jury on an assigned date. This global competition is open to all Architects registered in their respective countries. The contest is also open to multi-disciplinary teams led by a registered Architect.
The top three winners will be eligible for awards of USD 75,000 (first prize), USD 50,000 (second prize) and USD25, 000 (third prize).
Last Date of Online Submission for Stage 1:- 15th October, 2016.
The last date of submission will not be extended.
Referral Documents for the Competition
Corrigendum: Para 3(c) (vii) on page 25 of the competition dossier may be read as follows: "If the winner of the competition does not have adequate experience and turnover, as stated in Clause 3(c)of Appendix C, then commensurate with the importance or magnitude of the project he/she shall be required to associate with an individual architect or an architectural firm, of his/her choice with respect to said clause 3(c) of Appendix C, within 2 weeks of the award."
FAQ for Registration, Login and Team Creation Process on MyGov. For further queries please contact: email@example.com
NOTE 1 - If user is submitting the entry as individual, he/she need to give his/her Affiliation/ Architect Registration Number. Type #Affiliation – Architect Registration Number in comment box while submitting the entry.
NOTE 2 - If user is submitting the entry as a team, he/she need to give his/her affiliation on team creation page while creating the team.
For any queries you may please contact: