- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
The Gandhian Challenge
This year will mark the 150th Birth anniversary of the Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. He was not only a great leader and a social reformer but also an innovator par ...
This year will mark the 150th Birth anniversary of the Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. He was not only a great leader and a social reformer but also an innovator par excellence whose creative and innovative ideas are of relevance till today.
The goal of this challenge is to bring Bapu's way of life to the students of our country. We want students to read and understand the principles of Mahatma Gandhi to express their innovation. Mahatma Gandhi was a strong believer of social justice, non-violence, self-reliance and equality for one and all. Unfortunately, we as citizens of the world are moving further away from these tenets and towards an exclusive society rather than an inclusive one.
Many problems are staring at us in our face today, such as those of global warming, increasing violence and intolerance to name a few. The situation we are in, calls for all us to look back at our rich past and think of how we can bring back Gandhiji's values to create a new World, a sustainable world which is full of love and harmony, peace and justice for one and all. So, let's come together to innovate towards building a brighter World and a better future!
What do we want from you?
Read and understand what Mahatma Gandhi believed in, how he lived his life and how he helped our country, our planet and all its citizens. Now take help of his principles and beliefs to think of out of the box solutions to solve a problem that you see in our World today. Create a world of your dreams! You can write about your idea, paint it, create a prototype for it or use any other form of expressing your idea.
You can submit under two themes–
1. Art & Innovation
- Poem or Essay or Letter (Address it to the citizens of our World)
2. Science, technology & Innovation
- loT & Sensors
- 3D Printing
-Top 8-10 winners will be flown to Delhi by UNICEF inclusive of TA/DA. These teams will get an opportunity to interact with heads of NITI Aayog, AIM and UNICEF India and will be awarded certificates and prizes.
- All winners will receive certificates from NITI Aayog.
To read more about the contest visit- The Gandhian Challenge
Last date of submission is 20th October, 2019.