- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Doodle Design Contest for Shoonya – Zero Pollution Mobility campaign
The "Shoonya — Zero-Pollution Mobility" campaign is a corporate-led campaign hosted by NITI Aayog that promotes the use of EVs for urban deliveries and ride-hailing. Shoonya, ...
The "Shoonya — Zero-Pollution Mobility" campaign is a corporate-led campaign hosted by NITI Aayog that promotes the use of EVs for urban deliveries and ride-hailing. Shoonya, meaning "zero" in Sanskrit, implies the beginning and origination of possibilities. Inspired by this connotation, the Shoonya campaign plans to revolutionise the transport sector with a radical and urgent transition to zero-emission vehicles.
MyGov India, in partnership with Shoonya–Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign, is inviting entries for a doodle competition for World EV Day this year.
The doodle entry submitted under this competition should reflect a unique integration of the following Shoonya elements in “SHOONYA” :-
1) The iconography should convey zero-pollution mobility with electric vehicles and their associated benefits, such as clean air, better public health, and reduced negative environmental impacts.
2) The doodle design should use the colour theme in the Shoonya logo as on the Shoonya website. Hex
Colour Code for Blue is #0088CE and for Green is #34B233. In addition, the integration of the
Shoonya hand gesture is preferred. Refer to www.shoonya.info for the Shoonya logo.
3) The doodle orientation must be in the landscape. Any entries in portrait orientation will not be considered for the competition.
4) The text used in the doodle design must be English.
5) The doodle entry must not include copyrighted or trademarked images and logos.
6) Each entry should be accompanied by a brief description of how the doodle encapsulates the essence of Shoonya.
First Position - Rs.10,000/-
Second Position - Rs.5,000/-
Third Position - Rs.3,000/-
The last date to submit the doodle is 15th September 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions (PDF-124KB)