- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design Wireframes for PMO's Mobile App (Phase- 2)
MyGov is organizing a competition (the "Contest") for creation/ development of a Mobile Application ("App") for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO). The Contest is open for ...
MyGov is organizing a competition (the "Contest") for creation/ development of a Mobile Application ("App") for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO). The Contest is open for participation to the Citizens of India only.
There are three phases in the contest:
• Phase 1– Idea Submission Phase (Completed, Winning Ideas)
• Phase 2– Wireframe Design Phase (Starting Now)
• Phase 3 –App Development Phase (After Completion of Phase-2)
The Idea Phase (Phase 1) of the Contest was organized from 4th March to 23rd March 2015, in which innovative ideas were invited for the PMO’s Mobile App. The Phase 1 contest page can be referred here.
Now, Phase 2 of the Contest is being launched in which wireframe designs are being invited for the PMO’s Mobile App.
The last date of submission of entries in Phase 2 is 21st June, 2015 by 5:00 PM IST.
• Idea Phase (Phase 1): Android One device from Google and Certificate of Appreciation from MyGov for the best Ideas selected by Jury – 20 winners were selected. A précis of the winning ideas.
• Wireframe Design Phase (Phase 2): The top 5 shortlisted teams will get Certificate of Appreciation from MyGov and an opportunity to be mentored by Google to build the mobile app in Phase 3.
• App Development Phase (Phase 3): The winning team will be awarded a Sponsored trip (by Google India) to the Unites States of America to meet a team of Google Developers,subject to Terms and Conditions, along with a Certificate of Appreciation by MyGov.
The results of the Contest would be declared on MyGov.
Please click on the links below for more information on: