- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Tagline for Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)
The Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is a global partnership of national governments, United Nations Agencies, multilateral development banks, the private ...
The Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is a global partnership of national governments, United Nations Agencies, multilateral development banks, the private sector and academic institutions that aims to promote resilience of infrastructure systems to climate and disaster risks.The CDRI will serve as a platform where knowledge is generated and exchanged on different aspects of climate and disaster resilience of infrastructure. The CDRI will focus on resilient economic infrastructure (like transport, telecom, energy, and water), social infrastructure (like health and education) and ecological infrastructure, with a particular focus on meeting the needs of the most vulnerable.
The CDRI will be developed around following thematic areas: a) risk governance and policy; b) risk identification and estimation; c) standards and regulation; d) institutional mechanisms for capacity development; e) application of emerging technologies; f) recovery and reconstruction; f) finance; and g) social and community capacities.
The CDRI will have following functions:
• Technical support and capacity development;
• Research and knowledge management; and
• Advocacy and partnerships.
The purpose of the CDRI is to enable measurable reduction in infrastructure losses from disasters including extreme climate and weather events. The CDRI will work towards achieving following outcomes:
• Increased awareness and commitment of governments as well as the private sector to invest in resilience of infrastructure systems.
• Improved availability of knowledge, at all levels, on resilience of infrastructure systems.
In parallel, the CDRI will initiate collaborative activities to generate momentum and produce short-term results. These may include: development of knowledge products and platforms, national and sector-specific case studies. This initial collaborative work would provide a baseline for the medium and long-term work of the CDRI.
The winners of the finally selected tagline get a prize of Rs 50,000/-.
The last date for accepting entries is 10-09-2019 at 6 PM
Click here to read Terms and Conditions
For queries, Connect to: