- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a poster on 'Vigilant India - Prosperous India'
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ ‘सतर्कता जागरुकता ...
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ ‘सतर्कता जागरुकता पखवाड़ा’ from 27 October to 10 November 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity in public life. The Theme for the Vigilance Awareness Fortnight is – Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India). The theme puts the impetus on the thought that the development and progress of the nation take place when individuals and organizations are vigilant in safeguarding integrity as a core value.
All sections of society need to be vigilant in order to uphold integrity in all aspects of our national life. Being vigilant also means improvement of internal processes, time-bound disposal of work, and systemic improvements leveraging technology. Technology can play a significant role in making India vigilant and prosperous through process improvements leading to inclusion, simplification, efficiency, and transparency.
Following the same, to enthuse employees and the public at large towards values of honesty, integrity, sincerity, responsibility, transparency, and service to the nation, MeitY has undertaken a poster making competition through MyGov platform.
We invite you to make a poster on the theme 'Vigilant India - Prosperous India' and be part of Vigilance Awareness Week.
Size of Poster: A3 size in digital format
Prize: The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/
Top 25 best entries will receive commendation certificate from Ministry of Electronics and IT.
The Last Date for submitting your entries is 10th November 2020.
Click here to know the Terms and Conditions.