- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Poster for Manthan
Manthan is a digital platform developed by the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India topromote collaboration at scale between industry and the ...
Manthan is a digital platform developed by the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India topromote collaboration at scale between industry and the scientific research and innovation ecosystem to help meet India’s national targets and United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This platform aims to empower various stakeholders to scale up the interactions with researchers/innovators and facilitate R&D/innovation, share challenges focused on emerging technologies, other scientific interventions, as well as those with a social impact.
To give momentum to Manthan platform, the office of Principal Scientific Adviser, Government of India has decided to organise an Open Poster Making Competition through MyGov Portal with an aim to generate awareness about research and innovation ecosystem and explore the creative instinct of the masses.
Competition Guidelines/Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition will be open to all.
2. The participants in this online Poster Making Competition may use A3 or A4 sheet for the Poster.
3. Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
4. It should be ensured that the uploaded poster must be clearly visible.
i. How Science and Technology Innovations can be aligned to Sustainable Development Goals.
ii. How CSR can be leveraged for Research and Development
iii. Building and strengthening the Science Technology and Innovations ecosystem of India
Last Date of Submission: 30th April 2023