- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for National Urban Digital Mission
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India. The ...
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India. The Institution has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales.
The National Urban Digital Mission by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is anchored by the NIUA at the Centre for Digital Governance. Created with a vision to improve service delivery, build accountability and transform governance, CDG works with stakeholders across the quadruple helix to facilitate collaborations among diverse skill sets and accelerate adoption of digital urban governance. The approach is centred on anchoring support in a manner that is responsive and customized to specific needs of each city or town.
NIUA and MyGov invites citizen to participate in logo design competition for the National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM). The logo will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
1. The logo should graphically convey the objectives of NUDM, while underlining the themes or concepts of collaboration among cities for urban development and digital infrastructure.
2. The logo should mandatory reflect ‘NIUA’ letters with an option to use the NUDM part as an independent unit. The logo should be able to be used with NIUA and without NIUA.
3. Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the logo and how it encapsulates the essence of the program/mission.
4. The logo may contain words/phrases in English/Hindi.
6. File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size.
Prize of Rs 25000 will be awarded to winning Logo/Winner.
Last date of submission is 24th August 2022
Click here for Technical Brief and Terms and Conditions (PDF 128 KB)