- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo with a motto evocative of the unique identity of The Indian Historical Records Commission
The National Archives of India is the repository of the non-current records of the Government of India and is holding them in trust for the use of administrators and scholars. It ...
The National Archives of India is the repository of the non-current records of the Government of India and is holding them in trust for the use of administrators and scholars. It is an Attached Office of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. It was set up on 11 March 1891 in Calcutta (Kolkata) as the Imperial Record Department. With the subsequent transfer of the National Capital from Calcutta to New Delhi in 1911, it was shifted to its present building at the crossing of Janpath and Rajpath in 1926.
As the nodal agency for the implementation of the Public Records Act,1993 and Public Record Rules, 1997, the National Archives of India is responsible for streamlining the management of records of central government and public sector undertakings.
The National Archives of India, New Delhi also functions as the Secretariat of the Indian Historical Records Commission (IHRC). IHRC is an all-India Forum of creators, custodians and users of records which were set up in 1919 to advise the Union Government on all issues connected with the management of records and their use for historical research.
The IHRC is headed by the Union Minister of Culture and comprises 134 members including agencies of the Government of India, nominees of the Union Government, representatives from the State/UT Archives, Universities and Learned Institutions.
The IHRC since its inception has held 63 Sessions and has contributed significantly to the growth of public interest in the conservation and use of archives. As part of the Resolutions adopted at the 63rd Session of IHRC held at Lucknow from 18-19 December 2023, it was unanimously agreed that the IHRC should adopt a Logo and Motto to visually communicate the unique identity of IHRC and what it represents. A well-designed Logo and Motto of IHRC would quickly attract viewers’ attention and communicate its core value in an interesting way. It can pique the interest of the public and invite them to learn and know about the IHRC.
For More details about IHRC, Click here.
National Archives of India seeks entries for design of a Logo with a motto to implement Resolutions adopted at the 63rd Session of IHRC held at Lucknow from 18-19 December 2023 to visually communicate the unique identity of IHRC.
Indian Citizens are invited to design/suggest a suitable Logo with a motto evocative of the unique identity of Indian Historical Records Commission (IHRC).
The selected entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/-.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions. (PDF 101.07 KB)