- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India
Broadly the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change handles issues related to Forest, Wildlife, Biodiversity, Wetlands, Climate Change, Pollution (air, water, ...
Broadly the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change handles issues related to Forest, Wildlife, Biodiversity, Wetlands, Climate Change, Pollution (air, water, river/lakes), Impact Assessment and clearances (Environment, Forest, CRZ) and Waste management.
Our vision is to have Sustainable Development
Our Vision is to have Growth and Environment Protection
Our vision is Development without Destruction
Our vision is Poverty Eradication and Green Growth.
Click here to read Role and Mandate of the Ministry.
The designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs. 50,000/- and a Certificate from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
All Indian citizens are invited to participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and uploading designed Logo on the creative corner for MoEFCC Logo.
The last date for accepting entries is 06.09.2019 at 5:30 PM.
Click here for terms and conditions.
For any queries, contact to:
Shri Mahendra Yadav
Under Secretary, Media Cell