- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for LiFE- Lifestyle for Environment
India is one of the leaders in sustainable development and clean energy. With the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government’s reform-oriented, environment-friendly ...
India is one of the leaders in sustainable development and clean energy. With the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government’s reform-oriented, environment-friendly policies, the country has time & again shown that sound environmental policies can pave the way to a sound economy.
At the UN Climate Change Conference COP26 in 2021, PM Shri Narendra Modi announced the ‘LiFE’, a mission to bring individual behavioral change at the forefront of the global climate action narrative. LIFE or Lifestyle for Environment along with the ‘Pro Planet People’ movement, aims to strengthen the efforts to overcome climate change.
LiFE will replace the prevailing 'use-and-throw’ thinking with an environmentally conscious lifestyle. The Mission is to create a global community of ‘Pro-Planet People’ (P3), who with their shared commitment will adopt and promote environmentally friendly lifestyles.
In this context, MyGov invites citizens of the member states of United Nations to design a suitable logo for LiFE (Lifestyle for the Environment) Movement.
The entries will be judged based on:
• elements of creativity
• technical excellence
• artistic merit
• visual impact
• how well the theme is communicated.
• The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of the logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF formats only.
• The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material and be appropriate for any kind of web device.
• The winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• The logo can be in multicolour but should be convertible to monochrome too.
• The logo should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
• The logo should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked
The selected winner will be awarded with the prize money of Rs.50,000/-
The last date for submission is 31st July 2022
Click Here for Terms and Conditions (PDF-96KB)