- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for Commemoration of 250 years of Rampur Raza Library
Rampur Raza Library, an autonomous institution of National Importance funded by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India & established in the premises of Hamid Manzil is one of ...
Rampur Raza Library, an autonomous institution of National Importance funded by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India & established in the premises of Hamid Manzil is one of the world's magnificent, unparalleled repository of cultural heritage & treasure-house of knowledge. The Rampur Raza Library was founded on 7th October 1774 by the first Nawab of Rampur State, Nawab Faizullah Khan.
The Library has a collection of approximately 17,000 manuscripts & rare items including 150 illustrated manuscripts with 4000 illustrations, 1,000 miniature paintings in 35 albums, 2,000 specimens of Islamic calligraphy in 84 calligraphy albums, 300 Art objects, 1300 historical coins, and approximately 64,000 printed books.
The rich collection also includes art objects, astronomical instruments, and historical coins. The holding of library covers the ancient and medieval languages such as Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit, Turkey, Pushto, Hindi, and Urdu languages. The manuscripts in these languages represent all important subjects including History, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Literature, Arts, and Architecture. The miniature paintings represent the Turko-Mongol, Mughal, Persian, Rajput, Decani, Pahari, Awadh, and Anglo-European schools of art which are considered immensely valuable for research scholars. In addition to the manuscripts, the printed book section has a unique importance, and this section contains hundreds of rare Arabic, Persian, Urdu, and Hindi books, which are now out of print and considered important for research work and are carefully preserved.
The Rampur Raza Library is organizing a competition on MyGov to design the logo for the Commemoration of 250 Years of Library which will be used in all promotional activities, exhibitions, and printed materials. The library wishes to invite all citizens to create a logo to be used for the celebration. Design a logo that best portrays Rampur Raza Library’s glorious journey of 250 years. The winning design will be used in all 250th celebration materials throughout the year.
The LOGO will be launched on 7th October 2023, the Foundation Day of Rampur Raza Library.
The winning entry will be awarded with a prize amount of Rs. 11000 and a certificate. Also, the best 10 entries will be awarded with certificates.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.