- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for Centre for High Technology (CHT)
CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is glad to announce a Logo Competition to explore the creative instinct of Participants and encourage ...
CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is glad to announce a Logo Competition to explore the creative instinct of Participants and encourage them to express their creativity.
The Prize money for the winner is – Rs.5000 /- (Five Thousand only).
The winning entry (including the participant’s details, and photograph) will be showcased on the Centre for High Technology website as and when hosted.
• The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of the logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF formats only.
• The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material and be appropriate for any kind of web device.
• The winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• The logo can be in multicolour but should be convertible to monochrome too.
• The logo should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
• The logo should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked
The last date of Submission is 10 August 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions. (PDF 135 KB)