- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo and a Tagline for Digital India
Digital India is a Programme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. ...
Digital India is a Programme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
It is an 'Umbrella Mission' – covering many departments weaving together a large number of ideas and thoughts into a single, comprehensive vision so that each of them is seen as part of a larger goal. Many existing schemes will be restructured, re-focused and implemented in a synchronized manner with transformational process improvements.
Vision of Digital India is centered on 3 key areas:
• Digital Infrastructure as a Utility to every citizen
• Governance & services on demand
• Digital empowerment of citizens
The Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY) is proposing a national programme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The vision of Digital India is centred on three key areas, namely providing digital infrastructure as a utility to every citizen, providing governance & services on demand and digital empowerment of citizens. You can know more about the initiative at (http://deity.gov.in).
This task seeks inputs to design a Logo and suggest a Tagline for Digital India initiative.
The last date of submission is 18th January, 2015.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/-, which has been carried over from the earlier contest.
The entries received in ‘Design a logo for Digital India’ competition earlier would also be considered during fresh evaluation. Those who had already submitted logos as per the earlier notification may also participate for submitting new entries during this time.
Please click here for more information on Terms and Condtions and Technical Parameters.
Moderator for the task:
Department of Electronics & IT
E-Mail ID: email@example.com