- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design Creative Posters on the Theme- My Oro-Dental Health in My Hands
About National Oral Health Programme ...
About National Oral Health Programme
This programme was launched to prevent, control and manage effectively, the burden of oral diseases in India. This comprehensive programme aims to make oral health services accessible, affordable and sustainable with onus on oral health promotion and disease prevention for good general health and well being.
Centre for Dental Education and Research-AIIMS
In addition to providing state of the art dental services, the Centre for Dental Education and Research, AIIMS also serves as the nodal agency and has been designated as the National Centre of Excellence for the implementation of the National Oral Health Programme.
How the centre does it?
• The centre monitors the activities of the NOHP and convenes innumerable training activities, workshops and orientation programmes for dentists, auxiliary personnel, school teachers and health workers of other National health programmes in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to achieve the mandate of the NOHP.
• Development of Information, Education and Communication materials for the promotion of oral health and training of the oral health man power and various health personnel are also done at the centre.
• Development of various training manuals for Oral health manpower and allied health personnel is done by the experts at the centre.
• Besides, the centre also conducts research activities that contribute to achieving the mandate of the programme. These include development of cost effective diagnostic and treatment methods, surveys that give an oral health profile of the various districts and States in India.
• Experimental research activities testing tools that can help in a faster assessment of the dental condition of individuals and population groups are also done at the centre.
World Oral Health Day
Oral diseases are a major health concern for many countries and negatively impact people throughout their lives. Oral diseases lead to pain and discomfort, social isolation, loss of self-confidence, and are often linked to health-related issues.
World Oral Health Day celebrated on 20th March every year empowers people with the knowledge, tools and confidence to secure good oral health. The world oral health day is celebrated to educate people on the importance of adopting a good oral hygiene routine and mitigating risk factors such as unhealthy eating and smoking, among other contributors to poor oral health.
To inspire change by focusing on the importance of oral health for overall health for the next three years the theme sends out a simple but powerful message “Be Proud Of Your Mouth”. The adoption of this theme is hoped to motivate people to value and take care of their mouths and understand that by doing so, they can also help protect their general health and well-being.
On the occasion of World Oral Health Day- 20th March, National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi is organizing and hosting a ‘poster competition’.
The theme of the competition - “Be Proud of Your Mouth”
Pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets into making a significant change by creating a poster!
Participants should upload the poster in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
• The poster should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• Participants should not imprint or watermark poster design.
• Poster should be designed in color. The size of the poster should be 17 inches x 23 inches in either portrait or landscape orientation.
• The poster should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage
The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW - eDantSeva
First Prize: Rs 3000/-
Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
The Last Date for Submission of entries is 20th April 2022
Click here to read Terms and Conditions (pdf-105kb)