- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design Competition for K-RIDE's Website Landing Page
K-RIDE is a joint venture of the Ministry of Railways and the Government of Karnataka. It has been created to boost “Rail Infrastructure Projects” in the state of Karnataka on ...
K-RIDE is a joint venture of the Ministry of Railways and the Government of Karnataka. It has been created to boost “Rail Infrastructure Projects” in the state of Karnataka on the principle of cooperative federalism. The joint venture has been mandated with the critical responsibility of executing the flagship Bangalore Suburban Rail Project (BSRP). Headquartered in Bangalore, K-RIDE aims to become a benchmark in executing Rail related infrastructure projects in an agile manner.
K-RIDE Website Landing Page Competition:
•The Landing page should capture the essence of K-RIDE’s mission to be the benchmark in creating Rail-based infrastructure in the State of Karnataka.
•The merits of K-RIDE’s flagship project of the Bengaluru Suburban Rail Project should be prominently and creatively presented. It should capture the project's motto to be a SMART mobility solution.
S- Synergetic (Urban and Rural connectivity)
M- Multi modal Connecting all modes of transport providing first mile and last mile connectivity).
A- Accessibility to all through Cost-effectiveness and reach
R- Reliability in terms of punctuality, convenience
T- Holistic Rail based transport mobility solution
•The “Touch and feel” of the Landing page should portray Bengaluru Suburban Rail Project’s mission to be a game-changer in terms of Rural-Urban connectivity and convergence of different modes of transport.
•It should capture the nativity of Bengaluru/Karnataka and the Corporate identity of being a Joint venture of the Ministry of Railways and the Government of Karnataka.
•Network map of the four proposed corridors can be seen on www.kride.in.It should be presented creatively, graphically highlighting important stations.
•The page should be contemporary and constructively/creatively illustrated through graphics, animations, etc.
•The tentative corporate colors are Blue and Green. Corporate values and philosophy should be captured in essence.
Prizes and Opportunity for tie-ups for further development:
•The winning entry will be awarded Rs. 25,000 First prize, Rs. 15,000 Second Prize and Rs. 10,000 consolation prize.
•Winning entrants can be given an opportunity for full-fledged development of webpage/website if they have the necessary technical credentials. The decision to engage will be at the discretion of the Management of K-RIDE.
The last date of submission is 13th November 2020.
CLick here to know the Terms and Conditions.