- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani- Short Film Contest
On the occasion of Saksham 2019, Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, has initiated to organize a Short ...
On the occasion of Saksham 2019, Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, has initiated to organize a Short Film Contest through MyGov. A Short Film Contest invites All Indian Citizens to make Short (maximum 3 minute) Films based on the Benefits of Cycling, Fuel Conservation and Environment Protection relating it to today and the future of India.
The objective of the competition is to make the General Public aware of the relevance of fuel conservation, which will help protect the environment for the future generations to come as well as to focus on various benefits of cycling to the environment and the people.
About the Competition:
1. The Short Film is open only for Indian Citizens
2. Submission of the Short Film will start from 16th January 2019.
3. The duration of the Short Film should be maximum 3 minutes.
4. The Short Film can be made in any of the 22 Official Indian Languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi or English.
5. The winning entries will be announced on a later date on MyGov.
6. The Panel of Jury, who will evaluate the contest, will be Experts on Environment Protection & Fuel Conservation and Film Making.
7. The last date of Submission will be 15th February 2019.
“Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani”
Instructions to upload film:
1. Please upload your film on your youtube channel.
2. Login to MyGov/my submission .
3. In the comment section, copy paste your film youtube link here. (do not upload the film here )
4. Other details asked in Terms & Conditions for ID proof can be uploaded in PDF form here .
1.The Top successful entries will be awarded by/with Cash Prizes.
First Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000/-
Second Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 30,000/-
Third Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/-
5 Consolation prizes- Cash Prize of Rs.10,000/- each
Click here to read Terms and Condition
For any contest-related query, write to:
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA)
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
10, Sanrakshan Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110066
Phone: 011 24369462