- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Create a captivating Reel or Video Highlighting a Sustainable Practice You Follow
To explore the creative side of the citizens, on this World Environment Day, MyGov & MOEF &CC invite you to showcase your sustainable practices and inspire others to impact our ...
To explore the creative side of the citizens, on this World Environment Day, MyGov & MOEF &CC invite you to showcase your sustainable practices and inspire others to impact our planet positively. Create a captivating reel or video highlighting a sustainable practice you follow to Promote a Clean Environment. Share how the Meri LiFE app has helped you on your sustainability journey.
MyGov and Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invite all the Citizens to share their Reels/Videos showcasing a sustainable practice you follow to Promote a Clean Environment.
Citizens could use the hashtags #MissionLiFE, #ProPlanetPeople, #WorldEnvironmentDay, and #MeriLiFEApp on their Social Media to promote World Environment Day.
1.The maximum size of the reel/video should be 60 seconds.
2.Reels should be submitted as a YouTube or Google Drive Link.
3.Reel should depict the theme of Daily Sustainable Practices comprising Mission LiFE and its seven themes.
Best Reel to get featured on official Platform of Ministry and to receive special recognition as ProPlanet People.
Last Date for Submission is – 5th July 2023.
For Terms and Condition 'Click Here'pdf(249.05 KB).