- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Cover Design Competition for Yojana Journal - A Development Monthly
Yojana, the flagship development journal of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, seeks to carry the message of planned and sustainable socio-economic ...
Yojana, the flagship development journal of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, seeks to carry the message of planned and sustainable socio-economic development of all sections of society and serves as a forum to promote detailed analysis and views on various socio-economic aspects of development. Yojana is published in 13 languages. With time, the journal has discussed contemporary affairs such as women empowerment, educational policies, fintech, new-age technologies, social security, heritage, culture, and literature, thus reinvigorating the idea of New India. The journal is essential for policymakers, bureaucrats, think tanks, civil service aspirants, and the general public.
Publication Division of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, in collaboration with MyGov, invites citizens to design a cover page for Yojana Journal on the theme “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” for the month of August 2023.
● The participant should upload the cover image as a file in JPG or PNG format.
● The cover image should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
● Do not imprint or watermark your cover design.
● The Size of cover image should keep to A4 and should be designed in colour.
● The cover design should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%.
● Each entry should submit with a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thought (not more than 100 words) on the designed cover design.
The winning entry will be awarded a prize of Rs. 2500/-
Click here for Terms & Conditions (PDF - 126KB)