- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Contest for making songs and videos on Anti-Drug Abuse
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) ...
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
The UN General Assembly passed a resolution in December 1987, proclaiming 26th June of each year as the "International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking". In pursuance to this declaration, every year 26th June is observed all over the world to raise public awareness regarding the menace of Drugs by organizing various awareness programmes.
This year on the occasion of "International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking", Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India has initiated to organise an Anti-Drugs song and singing/recording music video contest.
The contest invites citizens to compose a song and sing/record the music video (maximum 2min) showing the relevance of the message 'Say Yes to Life, No to Drugs'.
The objective of the contest is to encourage the active participation of Youth and Children in implementing and managing the anti-drugs awareness programmes and delivering the messages against ill effects of drugs through various platforms.
About the Competition:
1. The music video competition is open only for Indian Citizens.
2. The duration of the music video should be maximum upto 2 minutes.
3. The Short Film can be made in any of the 22 Official Indian Languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi /English.
4. The last date of Submission will be 24th June 2020.
Instructions to upload film:
1. Please upload your film on your youtube channel.
2. Login to MyGov/my submission.
3. In the comment section, copy-paste your film youtube link here. (do not upload the film here )
The participants can also post their video of a maximum duration of 2 minutes on any social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube, and share the publicly accessible link. They would be required to use #SayNoToDrug and tag @MyGovIndia
● 1st Prize – INR 15000/-
● 2nd Prize – INR 10000/-
● 3rd Prize – INR 5000/-
● 10 Consolation Prizes- INR 2000/- each
Click here to read Terms and Conditions