- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Contest for Designing Logo for National Database for Unorganised Workers Portal
National Database for the unorganised workers is a comprehensive Aadhaar seeded centralized database for over 40 crore unorganised workers. This portal will be utilized to deliver ...
National Database for the unorganised workers is a comprehensive Aadhaar seeded centralized database for over 40 crore unorganised workers. This portal will be utilized to deliver various social security and welfare schemes being implemented by the different Ministries/ Departments of the Central and State Governments. It will also be utilized to access the migrant workers in the country and movement of workers from the informal sector to the formal sector and vice-versa. The details of their occupation, skill development, educational qualification will also help in the delivery of various Social Security and welfare schemes being implemented for them.
The key objective of the Portal inter-alia is as under:
1. To maintain a comprehensive database with respect to personal details, occupation, skill set, eligibility for social security and welfare schemes, employment opportunities of unorganized workers in India
2. To address various challenges faced by the unorganized workers especially migrant workers and frame policies/schemes according to available data such as occupation, skill etc.
3. Ascertaining the status of the migrant workers and also the movement of workers from the formal sector to informal and vice versa of the migrant workers and their updation.
4. Portability of the benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
5. Providing a comprehensive database to Govt. for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in future.
The contest is for designing a logo/symbol for ‘National Database for Unorganised Workers’ portal. The logo/symbol is expected to be used extensively for promoting registration of workers, who are working in the unorganised sector in the country.
The logo/symbol should be vibrant and modern. Each entry should include a logo unit/symbol along with a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words). The logo should be attractive and represent the usefulness of NDUW for promoting the registration of unorganised workers in NDUW.
1. First Prize: INR 21000/- each
2. Second Prize (2 contestants): INR 11000/ -each
3. Third Prize (3 contestants): INR 5000/- each
4. Consolation Prize (5 contestants): Only Certificate
The last date of submission: March 11, 2021
Click here for Terms and Conditions of the Contest.