- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
CHUNAUTI - NextGen Startup Challenge Contest
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India ...
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India a global player in development, production and supply of Innovative, Efficient and Secure Software Products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
NextGen Startup Challenge Contest (CHUNAUTI - Challenge Hunt Under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention)is an online Challenge under NGIS to find the products &solutions to address the issues/challenges faced during and post pandemic situation. CHUNAUTI is looking to identify and support the solutions which can support Government,industries & public at large for their seamless operations and enabling them to face the varied difficulties& bottlenecks during and post pandemic situation.
Who can apply:
• The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development.
• Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
• Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPsmay also participate, however, if they are selectedthen they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
1. Edu-Tech, Agri-Tech & Fin-Tech Solutions for masses
2. Supply Chain, logistics & Transportation Management
3. Infrastructure & remote monitoring
4. Medical Healthcare, Diagnostic, Preventive & Psychological Care
5. Jobs & Skilling, Linguistic tools & technologies
• Ready to work Plug-n-Play incubation space along with high speed internet access within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
• Mentoring support.
• Networking opportunities/Industry connectand Go-to market supportfor exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
• Full-fledged security & vulnerability testing of Software Products through the dedicated Software Product Security Testing (SPST) facility.
• Access to VCs for funding support.
• Advisory Services such as HR, Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting and other support services.
• Facilities and services including mentoring, networking/industry connects, marketing support, etc. of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
• Mentor, experts, industry network of STPI and MSH.
Financial Incentives/Funding Support:
• Cloud Credits from leading third-party service providers.
• A seed funding of upto Rs. 25.00 Lakhs will be provided through Financial Institution to each beneficiary/supported Start-ups selected through CHUNAUTI under NGIS based on innovative idea, novel solutions, strong team & sound business proposal.
Disbursal of seed fund to Start-ups will be based on milestones achieved,periodic review and recommendations.
Seed funding to Start-ups will be against equity participation by STPI or its affiliate.
• Start-ups who are in ideation stage may be selectedunder pre-incubation programme& mentored for upto six months to evolve their business plan & solution around the proposed idea. Each intern (start-up under pre-incubation) will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for a period of 6 months.
Stakeholders: MeitY, STPI, MSH, STPINEXT INITIATIVES
Timelines & Duration:
1 Application submission– Start Date- 10th August 2020
2 Application submission– End Date- 07th September 2020
3 Evaluation of Application- 21st September 2020
4 Announcement of result- 28th September 2020
Note: Changes in dates, if any, shall be made public on all relevant portals and social media channels well in advance.
Last date to apply is 07th September 2020.
For more information kindly visit: https://ngis.stpi.in/
or applicants may directly apply by clicking on: Click to Participate mentioned in the box below