- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
CHUNAUTI 2.0- NextGen Start-up Challenge Contest
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has the vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make ...
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has the vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India a global player in the development, production, and supply of Innovative, Efficient and Secure Software Products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of the ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
NextGen Start-up Challenge Contest (CHUNAUTI - Challenge Hunt Under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention) is a series of online Challenges under NGIS.
STPI through CHUNAUTI 2.0 is looking to identify and support promising startups with a special focus on women-led start-ups working on innovative technology products & solutions in focus sectors like Education, Healthcare & Wellness, Financed, SaaS, E-commerce, Agriculture and Environment, and give them access to networks, connects, learning and resources that are needed to build scalable, profitable and global businesses.
Financial Incentives/Funding Support
A. A seed funding of up to Rs. 25.00 Lakhs will be provided through Financial Institution to each beneficiary/supported Start-ups selected through CHUNAUTI under NGIS based on innovative ideas, novel solutions, strong team & sound business proposal.
1. Disbursal of seed fund to Start-ups will be based on milestones achieved, periodic review, and recommendations.
2. Seed funding to Start-ups will be against equity participation by STPI or its affiliate.
B. Start-ups who are in the ideation stage may be selected under the pre-incubation programme & mentored for up to six months to evolve their business plan & solution around the proposed idea. Each intern (start-up under pre-incubation) will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for a period of up to 6 months.
C. Cloud Credits from leading third-party service providers.
Last date to apply: 12th September 2021