- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
CHT- Essay Competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is doing a nationwide campaign on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In this regard, CHT is glad to announce an ...
CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is doing a nationwide campaign on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In this regard, CHT is glad to announce an essay competition to explore the creative instinct of Participants and encourage them to express their ideas on the following Theme: -
The topic of the essay will be –
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and its roadmap to success
Rules and regulations:
• Word limit of the essay will be 3000 - 3500 words. There should be strictly no plagiarism.
• Any entry with plagiarism will be straightaway disqualified. Submissions should be in Word or PDF format only.
• Participants are requested to use formal fonts and maintain a font size of 12-14 throughout the content.
• Font color should be black only.
• If participant/s submit multiple entries, then last entry submitted will be considered for evaluation.
• Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this Competition.
Age Limit: Category I -- 12 years to 16 years
Category II -- 16 years and above
• Individual person, Individual groups of people, groups, experts, professionals etc. are eligible.
• Competitors can submit a maximum of only one entry.
The Prize money for the winner is – Rs.5000 /- (Five Thousand only).
The winner will be announced on email and phone number.
The winning entry (including the participant’s details, and photograph) will be showcased on Centre for High Technology website as and when hosted.
The last date of Submission is 10 August 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions. (PDF 135 KB)