- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Call for Action Research Proposal on different aspects of Gandhian Philosophy and thoughts
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti calls for action research proposal from academicians/research scholars on different aspect of Gandhian Philosophy and thoughts. The action research ...
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti calls for action research proposal from academicians/research scholars on different aspect of Gandhian Philosophy and thoughts. The action research will have to be conducted within the financial limit of Rs 2,00,000 inclusive of Rs 90,000 honorarium for the academician/research scholar.
The last date of submission of the Action Research Proposal is August 4, 2017.
For any queries please contact: Director, GSDS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Reference
1. The research study commissioned by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, hereinafter called the Samiti, will be the sole property of the Samiti.
2. The academician/research scholar who gets the project will be expected to submit monthly report to the Director, GSDS on the progress of the study.
3. The academician/research scholar who gets the project should not submit the same project to another Institution/University.
4. The academician/research scholar is expected to submit the entire study report within 15 days of the completion of six months duration of the project.
5. The Research Scholar/academician should submit a self-declaration that their synopsis is an original one.
6. The last date of submission of the Action Research Proposal is August 4, 2017.
7. The selected research scholar/academician should give her/his consent of doing the study within one week of getting the sanction letter from Gandhi Smriti.
8. The research scholar/academician should stick to the methodology and plan of action which has been approved by the Samiti.
9. Queries if any should be addressed to Director, GSDS at email@example.com
10. The Samiti reserve right to cancel the procedure at any stage which it deems fit and proper.