- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
AI Gamechangers Award 2023
The AI Gamechangers Award aims to recognize and celebrate impactful AI solutions that are driving responsible AI innovation. Through the celebration of groundbreaking innovation, ...
The AI Gamechangers Award aims to recognize and celebrate impactful AI solutions that are driving responsible AI innovation. Through the celebration of groundbreaking innovation, ethical considerations, and impactful projects, the awards seek to propel the AI field forward while inspiring responsible development and societal transformation.
This prestigious platform will enable AI entrepreneurs and innovators from diverse backgrounds to highlight their innovative AI solutions, furthering the technological frontier and Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence, GPAI’s broader mission of promoting trust in and the adoption of responsible AI across its thematic priorities of:
1. Global Health
2. Climate Change
3. Resilient Society
4. Collaborative AI Global partnership (CAIGP)
5. Sustainable Agriculture
The Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI) is an international and multi-stakeholder initiative to guide AI's responsible development and use, grounded in human rights, inclusion, diversity, innovation, and economic growth.
As the council chair of GPAI, India will host the Annual GPAI Summit on 12th-14th December 2023 in India. The Summit will see participation from AI Experts, multilateral organizations, and other relevant stakeholders from over 27 GPAI member countries and the European Union.
As part of the Annual Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI) Summit, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in collaboration MyGov is hosting the AI Gamechangers Award 2023.
Shortlisted participants will be given an opportunity to present their solutions to a jury of Global AI experts and the broader Global AI ecosystem at the Annual GPAI Summit in December 2023.
The AI Gamechangers Award recognizes distinguished AI leaders across the following two focused categories. Each category is aligned with problem statement(s), showcasing the critical challenges that AI innovators are addressing globally.
Category 1: AI in Governance Leader Award:
Problem Statement: How can public sector AI systems ensure transparent explanations for their decision-making processes, improving trust and understanding between the AI systems and their users?
1. Applying organizations must be registered startups (or equivalent legal entities in their home country) that must have been operational for a minimum of 1 year before September 2023.
2. The proposed AI solution should have already been implemented (at least at the pilot stage) for a public service delivery application, on the date of submission of the proposal.
Category 2: NextGen Leaders Award:
Problem Statement 1: Detection mechanisms to distinguish content made from a foundational model over other content, based on a high degree of reliability?
Problem Statement 2: The most promising use cases of generative AI.
1. Applying organizations must be registered startups (or equivalent legal entities in their own country) that must have been operational for a minimum of 1 year before September 2023.
2. The applying organization must provide a Proof of Concept or Pilot leveraging Generative AI across any of the GPAI thematic priorities stated above.
Click here to view the Process
Awards and Recognition
Winners of the AI Gamechangers Award will be given:
1. Cash Prize (to be announced soon)
2. GPAI AI Gamechanger Certification
3. Cloud Compute Capacity (per eligibility)
4. Opportunity to work with AI experts and practitioners.
Read our full Awards Terms and Conditions. Any Query? Please Contact Us at email@example.com
Additionally, all shortlisted participants will be provided a demonstration stall at the GPAI AI Expo during the GPAI Summit, hosted in New Delhi to showcase their innovations to the global AI ecosystem.
*Note: The supplemental benefits, originating from a third party, shall be governed by the terms and conditions set forth by the respective third parties. Ministry of Electronics and IT, Government of India shall bear no responsibility or liability in connection with these matters.
Click here to read the Guidelines for Submission
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions (PDF 100.65 KB)