- All participant(s) must register on the Contest page on MyGov (https://mygov.in) to submit their entries. The last date for submission of entries for Idea Phase is 23rd March 2015 by 5:00 PM IST.
- The ideation phase (Phase 1) can only have individual entries, while the Wireframe Development Phase (Phase 2) and the App Development Phase (Phase 3) would be team based contests, wherein each participating team ("Team") shall consist of a minimum of three (3) members and maximum of six (6) members.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 are independent of each other and individuals participating in Phase 1 may also participate in Phase 2. Individuals who have not participated in Phase 1 can participate in Phase 2 as part of a Team.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years and above.
- Employees or close family members of the employees of DeitY, MyGov and NIC or the individual or organization involved in organizing the Contest would NOT be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Once an entry is submitted, no changes/ revisions would be permitted.
- In Phase 1, the idea should be submitted under any one or more of thefollowing 3 categories by Hash-tagging: (a) Information, (b) Broadcast, (c) Interaction. Ideas submitted without Hash-tagging will not be considered for shortlisting.
Conditions for Phase 2 and 3
- Registration for Phase 2 and Phase 3 would be common and there would not be any separate registration for Phase 3. Teams which qualify in Phase 2 will automatically move to Phase 3.
- Teams of size 3 - 6 (with nominated members) once registered on the portal will be final and no change in team composition would be allowed at a later stage. A member of one team cannot be a member in any other team.
- Only a single account is permitted for an individual or a team. If more than one account exists for the same candidate(s) then it will automatically result in disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Each team should have a Team Name and a Team Leader (required at the time of team registration). Each team member should give his / her consent for joining the team by logging into his/her MyGov account after registration.
- One team can submit only one entry and the entry must be submitted by the nominated Team Leader.
- The Design Sprint registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
Declaration by Participants
Participants must declare the intended licensing of the App at the time of the submission of the final App:
- The IPR of the App would be owned by The Government of India.
- The winning App must be maintained in working condition by the team for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of launch. All bugs identified should be removed by the team.
- If any participant and / or team is determined to have violated the terms of the contest, MyGov will have the right to disqualify the participants and or team without any notice.
- The winner(s) would have no objection to sharing of their contact details with Google India Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of participation in design sprints and availing the prizes from Google.