PMO Mobile App Contest – Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Government of India (GoI) will have the copyright on all the entries submitted. The Participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights to GoI.
- The Participant(s) represent(s) and warrant(s) that he/ she will comply with all applicable Indianlaws. The Participant(s) shall not disclose and/ or use any information, if doing so is in violation of an obligation of antitrust law and/ or confidentiality.
- GoI reserves the right to reject any entry based on its discretion.
- By registering for participation in the Contest the Participant(s) warrant:
- that they have complied with these Entry conditions;
- that their entry is original;
- that their entry does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- that any current employer and/ or learning institution which the entrant is employed by or enrolled with would have no claim on the entry developed and submitted.
- The results of the Contest would be declared on MyGov portal.
- The Government of India (GoI) reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/ or the rules without notice for any event that is within the reasonable control of GoI.
- Any changes to the rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Contest page on MyGov portal. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the rules.
- Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The Government of India (GoI) accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- The teams registered for wireframe development will not have any objection to sharing of their contact details with Google India Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of availing the prizes from Google.
- The Government of India will not be held responsible if the participants/ teams are not able to upload their entries on MyGov portal before the last date of submission for any reason whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions for the Winning Team
- The winning team will be entitled to a Google sponsored trip to USA.
- This prize is non transferrable. In case any member of the winning team is unable to travel, he/ she will not be compensated for the same in cash or in kind.
- The tentative travel dates will be updated on the website in due course and are subject to change without prior notification.
- The responsibility of the visa application and processing fee including travel insurance will be borne by members of the winning team. Google will not reimburse these costs.
- The trip will only cover air tickets and stay. No per diem or cash will be given. Any miscellaneous expense incurred by the winning team will be at their own cost and will not be reimbursable.
- The travel dates to the US will be fixed and no requests for changes in the itinerary will be entertained. Additional expenses for extension of the stay in the US or any stop-over(s) at any destination will have to be borne by the winning team.